Midwest Blind Repair Services
We repair all makes and models of blinds. All replacement parts are obtained directly through original manufacturers. Call us today to get a repair quote on your blind!
We provide warranty repairs for Hunter Douglas. Call today for warranty repairs!
Minimum In Shop Service Fee
Minimum On Site Service Fee
Pick Up/Drop Off Fee
Jump The Line Fee
- Cellular Shades
- Wood/Mini Blinds
- Vertical Tracks
- Luminette Drapery Tracks
- Specialty Shapes
Our Minimum In Shop Service Fee will vary depending on the need of repair for each blind.
Our Minimum On Site Service Fee will vary depending on the repair-travel-heights-obstacles.
If you cant take your blind down, or the blind is simply too large, we can provide pick up and drop off services for a round trip fee. These prices are subject to change based on travel-heights-obstacles.
Are you in a pinch? For a small fee, we can have your blind repaired within 48 hours, parts on hand pending.
- Equalizers, Leader Cords, Tassels, Caps, Etc.
- Replace or Shuffle Wood/Mini Blinds Slats
- Replace Wood/Mini Blind Ladders
- Replace Tilt and Barrel Mechanisms
- Replace Cords Loops
- Replace Ultraglide/Clutch Mechanisms
- Replace Literise Tension Motors/Transmissions
- Replace Electric Blind Motors
- Motorized Blind Servicing
- Motorized Blind Battery Replacements
- Hardwired Motorization Trouble Shooting
- Multiple Installer Requests
We want you to feel confident in our work. Midwest Blind Repair warranties all repairs for 1 year from the date of repair.